How Should I Prepare for Our Meeting?
No preparation is required. We understand you may never have planned a memorial before now. Simply be there and have any family involved in the process there as well. If others wish to help, but cannot be present, consider including them in the meeting by phone or computer.
If you are interested in matching an existing headstone or you have something specific in mind, please inform us of that when scheduling your appointment so that we can be better prepared to help you.
During Our Meeting:
You need a headstone that meets your tastes, budget, and your cemetery’s regulations. We want to provide what you need. In order to do that, we will ask you several questions and we will share information with you.
In our meeting you will learn about:
- Customized Design
- Granite Colors
- Granite Quality
- Craftsmanship Quality
- Production Timeline
- Memorial Warranties
- Cost and Payment Options
In our meeting we will ask you about:
- The person(s) for whom you are purchasing a headstone
- This will be a series of questions ranging from name and dates to personality traits.
- The location of the cemetery lot
- Granite color preferences (if you have any)
- Design preferences (if you have any)
- Approximate budget guidelines
- We will provide you with information to help you answer this question.
Once you have met with a Memorial Counselor, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have made an informed decision.
After Our Meeting:
- Your granite will be ordered.
- Within a few weeks you will receive a drawing for your approval.
- Your granite will arrive.
- Our craftsmen will professionally carve and letter your memorial and place it in the cemetery.
- We will call you within 24 hours to inform you it is in place, and we will mail you your warranty card.
The entire process usually takes 60 to 90 days though it can take up to six months.